Tuesday, June 07, 2005


				
				
					 
					 
Meme (i.e. "Me! Me!")


				
Via Waggish.

Total number of books I've owned: 200 tops, since I usually borrow my books from the library.

Last book I bought: Barron's How to Prepare for the SAT II Math Level II C, 7th ed. by Howard Dodge and Richard Ku.

Last book I read: A book of essays by Montaigne, specifically Of the Education of Children.

Last book I finished: In Search of My Beloved by Thorbergur Thordarson.

Five books that mean a lot to me: In no particular order,
- Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace
- Mrs. Dalloway, Virginia Woolf
- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Franny & Zooey, J.D. Salinger
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera
Wince. Homogeneity. Moral: I need to read more widely.

Five people I want to see do this:
Laura from Popscratch,
Mel from In Favor of Thinking*,
Wendi from The Happy Booker,
Tito from Black Market Kidneys, and
Patricia from Book Lust.

*I have no idea whether she's ever read this blog.